• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG No images found! Try some other hashtag or username

emilWeb

Hello, as you can see in the title, I have the same error as many others.

Hashtags images won't show.

I'll try to explain as simple as possible :)

I've read through the other threads and I see that a common reply is to: Reinstall plugin, reconnect account and make a new widget.
All of these things have been done with no results. (It works locally using XAMPP/apache tho?)

I understand that it has something to do with Instagram changing their authorization rules.
But reading the other threads about this it is not clear to me if this is something we as customers can fix?

Will it work if we connect with a Facebook Business account?

(The plugin works on another site we manage...?)

Should I spend more time looking into this or do you (a developer on this plugin) know that this is something only a plugin update will fix?

So basically I'd like to know what has been causing this error, and if connecting with a Facebook Business account would help.

Thank you for reading this!

Have a nice day,

//Emil

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

The current version of the plugin handles hashtag posts without authorization. That's the problem. As you have noticed, instagram blocks requests without authorization. We plan to release an update in which hashtags will work through a business account. I can't tell you when the update will be released, because everything depends on the confirmation of our app on Facebook.

emilWeb

Hello.

The current version of the plugin handles hashtag posts without authorization. That's the problem. As you have noticed, instagram blocks requests without authorization. We plan to release an update in which hashtags will work through a business account. I can't tell you when the update will be released, because everything depends on the confirmation of our app on Facebook.
Hello, thanks for the quick response. I understand :)