• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Background image generation NOT working, places a text image instead

Same as title. Everything else works. I am a paid PRO user. I have tried everything before coming here. I want the background image to be Automatically placed when generating it, but instead of that I am Always getting the solid color background with text image. ... BUT the background image IS also created and saved in Media, so everytime I need to manually replace the solid color text image with the background image that was also created and stored next to that one in Media. I need to resolve this asap, please. Thanks.

Last edited:

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Do you have a premium plugin and a license key activated? is the background image selected in the settings? can you send a screenshot of the settings?

Hello.

Do you have a premium plugin and a license key activated? is the background image selected in the settings? can you send a screenshot of the settings?

Yes, I am a paid PRO license user. As per my license plan, I can have the plugin installed in up to 5 websites. I have it currently running in 2 sites. And it is working great on one, but not the other one. I already tried unistall and reinstall it. Removing and turning other plugins off. I am out of options to have it working.

Temyk

Developer & Support
I found the problem and can fix it in the plugin on your site. The plugin is scheduled to be updated this week