• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Instagram Feed not working

Hello, recently instagram social slider for my page (www.veganleaves.com) stopped working. I then updated the plugin but the issue didn't resolve, so i deleted the account from profiles page and tried to reconnect. But whenever, i am trying to reconnect to my business account, the following image pops up and nothing happens after that. Check out the attachment below for the screenshot of the message. I would like to know, how can i resolve the issue?
Social Slider.PNG

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

We fixed something yesterday. Try adding an account now

Hello.

We fixed something yesterday. Try adding an account now
Hello Temyk,

I have tried to add the account again, but the issue still persists exactly the same way. Not sure what is causing the issue. It would be great if you can check it out again. Looking forward to your response

Hello Temyk,

I have tried to add the account again, but the issue still persists exactly the same way. Not sure what is causing the issue. It would be great if you can check it out again. Looking forward to your response
Hello Temyk,

Not sure if you had the time to check out the issue i had discussed with you recently. I would like to know, is there any update on issue. Check out our previous messages for better understanding. Looking forward to your response.

Facebook has introduced new rules. We are working on fixing this issue.
Hello Artem,

I wanted to check back on the problem with the social slider that was mentioned in our previous conversations. Is it resolved now? Looking forward to your earliest reply