• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG After the update, the plugin SOCIAL SLIDER WIDGET stopped working.

Alsok

After the update, the plugin SOCIAL SLIDER WIDGET stopped working.
He writes that: "No images found! Try some other hashtag or username".

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Try reconnecting your account.

rick77

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I disconnected and then reconnected my account but still not working. Any other suggestions?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Send a screenshot of the widget settings. Do you have a business account selected there?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Social Slider - Shortcode Generator
For the widget using a hashtag does not need a connected account.
Try creating a new widget with the same parameters to check.

Hello, I have the same problem, I am working with hashtag, I created a new widget with the same parameters but it still doesn't work. Looks like general problem. Thanks

sylvie

I have the same problem as all of the above.It stopped working and says "No images found! Try some other hashtag or username". I use the hashtag on Instagram to connect with the social slider. I do have a business account. Please be advised I am not the developer. I own the website and need to correct the problem.

Attachments

sylvie

I have the same problem as all of the above.It stopped working and says "No images found! Try some other hashtag or username". I use the hashtag on Instagram to connect with the social slider. I do have a business account. Please be advised I am not the developer. I own the website and need to correct the problem.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Instagram continues to block requests without authorization.
We will soon release an update in which hashtags will work via the instagram business account (authorization via Facebook)

Alsok

"We will soon release an update in which hashtags will work via the instagram business account (authorization via Facebook)"
Soon...?

Hello, I have version 1.7.9 and I still can't see the images, I use the hashtag but without a business account, I don't know if that's a problem.
When would a new update be released?
Thanks