• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Can't even change code position.

Is this a new "feature"? Since a couple days the entire base options section is just a link to buy premium, I can't change code position from header because it's all just a link to buy premium

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

You write that it started a few days ago? The plugin was last updated 2 months ago.
This means that there is a conflict with another plugin that was installed recently. Try disabling recent plugins to identify the culprit.
1603863738710.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
My current going theory is it's an intended behavior if you've been running free version for awhile
This is not true. Something is installed on your site that conflicts with the plugin. For example, the dark design of the admin panel or plugin or theme.
I can investigate the problem if you give me access to the admin panel in private messages here on the forum

The dark theme is browser side, and I did find out in firefox the menu is still usable if you immediately go back after it opens the pricing link

Temyk

Developer & Support
Try opening the site's admin panel in a different browser

Temyk

Developer & Support
I can investigate the problem if you give me access to the admin panel in private messages here on the forum.
There's no other way.