• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Can't save changes after modifying template in Shortcode Generator

hsiemes

I want to create a slider for Instagram pictures. When I drag the widget to the Shortcode Generator, I can enter the options for account, order by etc. and everything works fine, when I hit save it generates a shortcode. When I change the template though, I cannot save my options anymore. For example the default template is "Slider - Normal". Initially, there are no further options shown for this template. When I change the template, for example to "Slider - Overlay Text" I see further options, Slide Speed etc. When I then change it back to "Slider Normal" I can still see and modify those options but I cannot save those options anymore, meaning the changes will not be included when I use the Shortcode. As soon as I change the template, the Save-Button at the bottom of the Shortcode Generator seems to have no more function, I can click on it, it's not grey but nothing happens.
Does anybody know how I can create a normal slider with higher slide speed an only the caption shown below the image, not the date and author?

hsiemes

UPDATE: I just realized, it has to do with the slide speed. As soon as I change the slide speed to a number higher than 10000 milliseconds it stops working. Increasing the number using the little arrows on the side doesn't work either so 10000 seems to be intentionally set as a limit. Is there a way to manually increase this limit in order to have a slide speed of more than 10 seconds?
Anyway, I think the limit for slide speed should be indicated somewhere in the Shortcode Generator for increased usability.

Egor

Support team
UPDATE: I just realized, it has to do with the slide speed. As soon as I change the slide speed to a number higher than 10000 milliseconds it stops working. Increasing the number using the little arrows on the side doesn't work either so 10000 seems to be intentionally set as a limit. Is there a way to manually increase this limit in order to have a slide speed of more than 10 seconds?
Anyway, I think the limit for slide speed should be indicated somewhere in the Shortcode Generator for increased usability.
Hi! We have already fixed these issues. An update will be soon.