• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Error After Upgrading To v2.3.3

Hi!

I have a shortcode snippet that consists of the following line of code:

PHP:
echo date("jS F, Y", strtotime("+" . $days . " days"));
There is one additional attribute, called "days", defined for this snippet.

Yesterday, this code was working fine in a draft WordPress post I had written.

Today, after upgrading to v2.3.3 of Woody ad snippets. I am getting the following error message when previewing my post:

---------

Warning: filter_var() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /MY_DOMAIN_PATH/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 64

---------

How do I fix this error, please?

I am having the same problem. I removed everything from my shortcode snippet to see if it was my code, and I am still getting the same error. This also started after upgrading today. Warning: filter_var() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in H:\root\home\clhoskins-001\www\blog2\wp-content\plugins\insert-php\includes\shortcodes\shortcodes.php on line 64

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

This Warning is displayed because your site uses a PHP version lower than 7.3.
A micro-update will be released today that will fix this.

heiberlin

After today's update:
Warning: filter_var() expects parameter 2 to be integer, string given in /www/htdocs/w019c7bd/jobs-mh.de/wp-content/plugins/insert-php/includes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 68

So the problem still exist, just gone from line 64 to line 68

Temyk

Developer & Support
The snippet attributes have been working correctly since update 2.3.5. Please update