• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Giant images pulling through

The plugin is working in my footer, but seems to be pulling through giant sized images. If I change the size of the images in the widget settings, it has no effect. Website is www.pinkerjen.com

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

The template that you have selected is automatically stretched to the full width. It is designed for fixed-width side widgets. Try a different template

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. That's weird because it used to work with this template, which I've been using for nearly 2 years. If this is the case, I'd rather find a different widget.

Temyk

Developer & Support
You probably don't quite understand me. I was referring to the widget template that you can choose in the widget settings, not the template of your site.

Temyk

Developer & Support
The Template option allows you to choose a different appearance for the widget. For example Thumbnails

But you can see from my screenshot that I've selected "Thumbnails", which is why I'm confused as to why it's not working.

Oh my goodness...thank you for your patience! However, I've changed this to "Thumbnail" and the problem still persists. I've tried hard refreshing, and opening the page in an incognito window to see if it's my cache, but no luck.

Temyk

Developer & Support
I see that the widget template has changed on the site