RESOLVED Google Analytics Is Not Working On Clearfy Version 1.5.3

Very recently I installed Clearfy ,Version 1.5.3 . After learning of all of the options , I decided to use the Cache Google Analytics feature . After entering the tracking code from my Google Analytics page , deleted the Google Tracking tag per instructions . I then cleared all site cache and prformed a test hit through Google Analytics . After waiting for over 20 minutes , I decide to leave the page open , start some laundry to give Google a little time . I returned 20 minutes later , still no site hit . I have tried several times to allow Google to post the hit . No success . My frustration is that this Clearfy plugin has given me site loading speeds that I have only dreamed about . I love this plug in . All of my WordPress site software is up to date . My PHP , Mysql , and WordPress . All of my plugins are up to date and the Clearfy plugin is shown as compatible with my site . Any help would be highly appreciated . I do not relish the prospect of deciding which one is more important .
Blazing fast site loads times without Google Analytics or Substantially lower site load speeds with Google Analytics .
Thank You .
Michael Starley
Personal Drone Repair

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

By default, the "Track logged in Administrators" option is disabled in Clearfy. You were hit from the admin? Give me the website address so I can check.
1559029111213.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hi.

Your site has JavaScript errors. Correct them and try to check again
1559202985606.png

Thank you very much for your time in this matter . Not only is the plugin a fantastic find , your customer service is above and beyond . I have resolved the issue and Google Analytics is now tracking properly . Thank you once again Temyk !

Michael Starley
Personal Drone Repair