• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG help.. I can't access the admin page

dyno

massege :

If you see this message after saving the snippet to the Woody ad snippets plugin, please enable safe mode in the Woody plugin. Safe mode will allow you to continue working in the admin panel of your site and change the snippet in which you made a php error.

No access to safe mode
What should I do?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

The snippet code executed with an error and I cannot change it, what should I do?
Do not despair! Even an experienced person can make mistakes. We created a secure mode for this case. Go into it and your snippets code will not be executed.

Go to the safe mode by this link: http://your-site-name.dev/wp-admin/?wbcr-php-snippets-safe-mode
Edit the snippet in which you made a mistake;
Leave safe mode by clicking the link: http://your-site-name.dev/wp-admin/?wbcr-php-snippets-disable-safe-mode
Great, now you should not have any issues!

Temyk

Developer & Support
And update woody to the latest version. The latest version displays the safe mode button

dyno

If you connect to the address you gave, you will get the same error message.

Tell me another way

It's already updated.

20191010_004.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
You tried to press the "Enable safe mode..." button...?

dsward2

I have a similar problem, using latest version of the plug-in. The public site still works, but the whole admin system fails to load, only shows a blank page. The safe mode URL does not work either, it only loads a blank page.

This happened immediately after clicking the Deactivate button for the Woody plugin.

Last edited:

Temyk

Developer & Support
You can remove the plugin forcibly the wp-content/plugins/insert-php folder