• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED I am not able to add the business account for instagram

There is a problem in adding my business account for instagram on wordpress. Whenever i am trying to select business account option under add instagram account, it redirects me to facebook where it shows following message (Picture attached). How would i fix it?
FB error.PNG

Boyvyew

It sounds like you're having trouble linking your business account for Instagram on WordPress. The issue with the redirect to Facebook might be due to settings or permissions. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve it:
Make sure your Instagram account is set up as a business account.
Check the permissions you've granted to the Instagram account in Facebook settings.
Try disconnecting and reconnecting the Instagram account from the WordPress dashboard.
Ensure that your WordPress and Instagram accounts are both updated to the latest versions.
If these steps don't work, you might want to reach out to Instagram or Facebook support for further assistance. Also, here's a link to a helpful resource: https://planfix.com/. Let us know if you need more help!