• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION I want to buy Auto Featured Image Lifetime Unlimited Site Deal But I Have Some Questions

Deep0007

I want to buy Auto Featured Image Lifetime Unlimited Site Deal But I Have Some Questions

1. - What about image size in KB (you're uploading heavy image size)
  2. - What about png and jpeg, (mostly site having png images these types of)
  3. - what about image title and caption (every image has its own caption which we usually do manually after downloading it, but here we're not downloading)
  4. - what about image pixels size ( width and length), there should be a fixed size for having better speed and tons of more things. like no need to upload a 1200 px width image as your site would show only 600 to 700 width.
Please Let me know these , Please.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

1,4) The plugin loads the maximum possible resolution into the media library. Next, you can use any existing thumbnail or create your own thumbnail size and use it.
2) The plugin does not control the image format. What format the photobank gives, that is downloaded.
3) When inserting an image from photo banks, a signature is automatically added

I bought it but it make my site broken. And the time to support is very long. I sent a ticket 4 times and got no answer in 3 days. Now I still waiting :)