• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Issue with not optimized images

Hi

I am using Robin image optimizer for a long time and I love it, my problem is that for some reason when I upload 15 images at same time, I see that need some time to optimize in the background and that is ok, but why optimize only 12 of 15 images? I am trying to find for what reasons only 12 images optimize but 3 not...
I am sending below my settings in the plugin
Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 15.48.57.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 15.49.04.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 15.49.10.png

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

You need to look at the log of the latest optimization, as well as the plugin log

Temyk

Developer & Support
Optimization log on the optimization page. And the plugin logs need to be enabled in the plugin settings, then a section will appear

Ok, thank you for the info, I see in log that appear so many data also from 6 days old... what I need to look? Can i send you log to check what is issue?

Temyk

Developer & Support
Send me the name of the image files that have not been optimized so that I can find them in the logs. And even better, access to the admin panel so that I can see everything myself. This can be done in private messages on the forum

I am not sure, how to create a private message, but can you give me some email, so I can send you their admin details?

Temyk

Developer & Support
I can assume that the plugin does not have time to optimize all uploaded images. Try uploading fewer images at a time or increase the iteration time in the settings

I see the default is 3, how much you think that I need to put?
also will that affect the server? if I put for example 5 or 8?

Temyk

Developer & Support
You need to experiment with the parameters.

Temyk

Developer & Support
this does not affect the operation of the server in any way

Hi

I test to change Images per iteration from 3 to 10 its not good I see that plugin optimize 13/16 images
after that I change from 10 to 20, its more worst 12/16 images optimized
I am not sure why plugin cant optimize every image ...

Temyk

Developer & Support
What is written in the optimization log? It displays data on the optimization of all images. Maybe there are mistakes?