• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

QUESTION Not all Images are being optimized

Hello,

I am using the premium version of Auto Post Thumbnail.

I have a few issues:
  1. All posts are not showing when I am using it on my website. Screenshot: Screenshot . But when I disable the plugin, I am able to see all posts.
  2. Not all images are being generate for post titles. Setting screenshot: Screenshot
I want the developers to help me fix this.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

1) An email with the error text should have been sent to the email address specified in the site settings. Send me the error text
2) For which posts is the image not generated? Can you send a link to the post or the title of such a post?

Hello.

1) An email with the error text should have been sent to the email address specified in the site settings. Send me the error text
2) For which posts is the image not generated? Can you send a link to the post or the title of such a post?
1) Fixed
2) Sent Personal Message regarding the same.

Hello.

No reply yet.

Temyk

Developer & Support
I checked it out. The image is generated with this title.
Have you tried generating images for this post from the list of posts via mass actions?

Have you tried generating images for this post from the list of posts via mass actions?
Show me the screenshot of the image you can see on the post link I shared

Yes, I tried that. But it left many images. I tried it again and the result was same.

Tried it via mass creation. But results are same. Do you want temporary access to the website and want to check this?