• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Optimisation does not work by default

indyparker

Hi,

Just activated your plugin yesterday for a test drive vs WP Smush. So willing to try it for a week. It does look promising but I've hit a snag.

However, after activation, it worked fine. But today I notice whenever I upload an image using the [Add Media] button for a post:

1. Drag and drop the image into the Image upload screen.
2. No auto optimise happens. The button [Optimze] Image button shows.
3. When I click the button nothing happens.

If I upload the image, via the [Media] admin menu option, it uploads the image and when I click on the Optimize Image button in that interface, it works, it optimises it.

Please, can you tell me what is wrong? I will try and re-install the plugin again to see if that fixes it.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Perhaps bug is associated with a high load on the server optimization. We are currently working on a new update, I will check the problem you are talking about again.

Now I can recommend you the optimization on a schedule, it will make you forget about manual optimization. Plugin will automatically optimize your uploaded images on a schedule. Try this option.

1544603662445.png