• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Typing in /login after domain names goes to hidden page!

Rigsbyx

Hi folks,

Thanks for creating the plugin :)

I performed a test to see what would happen if I added /login to the end of my domain, and I was floored that it loaded the secret login page which I had entered on your plugin settings page. Did you know about this?

How can I get around it?

I don't have a page called login. Well, I do, but it's in draft mode.

Many thanks :)

Rigsbyx

UPDATE - I just tried again, and there is a new variation; it doesn't open the new page, it opens a 404 with the secret page name included...

/login/secretpagename

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

There is no such thing in our plugin. You can check your htaccess file

Rigsbyx

Hello.

Perhaps you would care to elaborate?

Also, you must have known about this issue. There is no way that I am the only person to have ever experienced this.

What am I looking for in htaccess file? You sent me there, which means you know about this issue and how to fix it. Please explain how I resolve it, and also for other readers in the future who will also experience the same

Thank you

Temyk

Developer & Support
You have a /login page in the draft. when you try to open it, wordpress requires authorization, so it redirects to the authorization page that you set in our plugin.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Can you send a screenshot of the plugin settings? And specify whether you have a /login page and what settings it has.