• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Unable to save pages with snippet shortcode

Every time I need to make a change to a page with the snippet shortcode, I get an error 'Update failed.'
I have to empty the snippet, then save the page and then put the code in the snippet again.
That is not acceptable.
Should I go back to a previous version, until this is fixed.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

Please update the Clearfy plugin to the latest version.

Temyk

Developer & Support
But you created a topic in the Clearfy section. Okay, I'll move this topic to the appropriate section

Temyk

Developer & Support
Which version of the plugin is the problem with?

I have no problem with the plugin, i have been using it for many years, and created hundreds of pages. The issue is updating pages with the plugin shortcode, it started happening when i upgraded to premium, i deactivated premium. Same difference.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Shortcodes in the text of a post or page are just text. This does not affect the ability to save the post/page.

Try creating a simple snippet(even an empty one) and inserting it into the page text. Will you be able to save the page?

I have done that, and that is what i have to do everytime I need to save a page with a snippet in it.
"
Every time I need to make a change to a page with the snippet shortcode, I get an error 'Update failed.'
I have to empty the snippet, then save the page and then put the code in the snippet again.
That is not acceptable.
Should I go back to a previous version, until this is fixed.
"