• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Username field not working

sgarcia

Hello,

I've updated the plugin to the latest version, but when I put a username into the "username" field at the widget, I get an error saying:

Instagram requires authorization to view a user profile. Use autorized account in widget settings
I've added an instagram account into the plugin settings (and can display my account photos), but I can't display any public instagram profile photos using the "username" field (I've been trying with the NBA profile).

Is this field working? If so, how can I do to make it work? To use just that field (in case it works), it is necessary to add an instagram account?

Thanks in advance.

WOST

I'm having the same problem, was working fine until a couple of days ago and now is not. Have tried reconnecting my instagram account but it didn't help.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Officially, the instagram API only allows you to show your feed.
The user Name field uses an unofficial hack. Instagram is gradually blocking the use of this hack, so you can no longer display the feed of other accounts.