• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RESOLVED Why Separate Find or Generate from Find or Google

Even if for some this is not a BUG, well let me tell you that It Really Is a bug. Why not having the 3 together? Find It or Generate or Google. That will make this EXCELLENT for Us paid PRO users. Any way to have this fixed with some coding in the Editor Plugin? If so please share the code. I also posted a prior BUG thread, still waiting for that help. Thanks.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

If the image is not found in the text of the post, it will be generated from the title of the post. Under what conditions, then, do you need to search in Google?

Hello.

If the image is not found in the text of the post, it will be generated from the title of the post. Under what conditions, then, do you need to search in Google?

Just exactly like that, but with 3 options instead of two. (1)Find it in the post or (2)Google or (3) Generate it. I am almost certain that this can be accomplished with some coding within the pligin editor. I hope you can help me with this. AND yes, I am a paid PRO license user.

Temyk

Developer & Support
Google will give at least one image for almost any request. Therefore, the (3) option will never work