• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Will Robin Image optimizer work with Global Gallery plugin?

trott

I have two sites that I use Global Gallery plugin on. If I were to convert my images either free or with the paid service, would it speed up the way Global Gallery will populate my images into thumbnails?

An example of Global Gallery running on my one site is at Black and white - Chris Trott

Thanks!

Temyk

Developer & Support
Hello.

The Robin plugin supports optimizing images from the media library. If your gallery plugin stores images in a media library, then you can use it for optimization

trott

Ok interesting. Also, I am currently using the free option. So I assume the free option will optimize all of my images just not in webp format, right? I am doing the optimization right now as I type this. I want to check my site after the optimization on Google Page Speed. If I were to purchase the premium package, then could I simply re-optimize what I already optimized to webp?

Temyk

Developer & Support
After purchase, you can convert images to WebP

trott

Ah ok great. So far I like the plugin. One question, where are the new, optimized images located? What directory? Thanks

Temyk

Developer & Support
All images are replaced with optimized ones