• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG CKeditor will not go away.

EdVizenor

I am using a BK_Ninja template from wordpress, not sure if that is related. I am also using Wood S... and when I tried to edit the code the ckeditor pops up and I can not remove it. There is no close button and then strange code comes out in the post box.

Side note. I finally paid and bought the pro version thinking I would get support but I have not gotten any after weeks. When I install the pro version the Woody Snippets does not even appear in my plugins. Very strange. How can I fix this? Is the makers of Woody still in bossiness? Why won't they reply.

Attachments

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
I am using a BK_Ninja template from wordpress, not sure if that is related. I am also using Wood S... and when I tried to edit the code the ckeditor pops up and I can not remove it. There is no close button and then strange code comes out in the post box.

Side note. I finally paid and bought the pro version thinking I would get support but I have not gotten any after weeks. When I install the pro version the Woody Snippets does not even appear in my plugins. Very strange. How can I fix this? Is the makers of Woody still in bossiness? Why won't they reply.
I'm sorry, we had problems with customer support. Now everything has been restored, I’m ready to help you!

Try deactivating other plugins one by one until the error disappears. Then write which plugin you disabled so that the problem goes away. I will install this plugin and check compatibility with Woody.

ANOTHER WOODY ERROR!
This error is most likely not related to woody snippets. You need to update old plugins; some of the plugins are not compatible with the new version of Wordpress. However, if you are using a snippet that makes external requests, you need to test that as well. Safe mode only works for the woody snippet plugin, if the error is caused by another plugin, safe mode will not allow you to bypass a critical php error.