• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG ERR_CACHE_MISS when using import

Unable to use import feat. Anyone else have any issues. Using Cache Enabler plugin!

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

If you deactivate Cache Enabler plugin, will the import work for you?

Best regards, Alex

Disabled all plugin and running Twenty ElevenVersion: 3.1 theme.

Import still not working.

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Everything else works fine.

File for import
Code:
{"generator":"PHP Code Snippets v2.1.91","date_created":"2019-02-02 20:56","snippets":[{"name":"test","title":"Test","content":"Apan or lasse","location":"before_post","type":"text","code":"","filters":[{"conditions":[{"type":"scope","conditions":[{"param":"location-some-page","operator":"equals","type":"select","value":"base_sing"}]}],"type":"showif"}],"changed_filters":"0","scope":"shortcode","description":"","tags":""}]}
Could you try to import this?

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi, there

Unfortunately, I can’t repat a bug without accessing your site.

Could you give access to the admin panel of your test or work site so that I can quickly solve this problem?

Important! You can not worry about the safety of your private data and the security of your site. We are a trusted developer on Wordpress.org and have a good reputation. You can see our profile here WordPress › Profiles » webcraftic

You can send access to your site by Other questions support | Clearfy - wordpress optimization plugin and ultimate tweaker on our site.

--
Best regards, Alex

Webcraftic team

It looks that the provider I use don't like the post (Redirect). I see that you use a redirect when posting data if successful.

Request Method: POST
Status Code: 302 Found

this is for the import function but under settings you use Status: 200 as it should be. Why do you use this redirect in the code?

I will talk to my hosting provider and troubleshoot. It works with a different hosting provider.

I have found this in your code: (Not related)

processImportFiles() Allways runs when in admin. Strange to run this code always.