• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BUG Undefined index: path

Hi, with the latest update, I'm getting the following notice when WP_DEBUG enabled:

PHP Notice: Undefined index:
wp-content/plugins/hide-login-page/includes/classes/class.configurate-hide-login-page.php on line 114

Environment: linux/php7.1

Thanks.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Thank you for the detailed bug report!

I created a new issue to fix this bug in near release.

I'll keep you up to date.

Best regards, Alex

This issue has reappeared in 3 different places (Clearfy 1.5.0/Hide login 1.0.8)

PHP Notice: Undefined index: path in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/www-mydomain/public/wp-content/plugins/hide-login-page/includes/classes/class.configurate-hide-login-page.php on line 114
PHP Notice: Undefined index: path in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/www-mydomain/public/wp-content/plugins/hide-login-page/includes/classes/class.configurate-hide-login-page.php on line 119
PHP Notice: Undefined index: path in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/www-mydomain/public/wp-content/plugins/hide-login-page/includes/classes/class.configurate-hide-login-page.php on line 149

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Thank you for the detailed bug report!

We are already preparing for the release of an update that will fix these problems. I think it will be released next week.

--
Best regards, Alex

Webcraftic team

While waiting for hide-login-page 1.0.8+ update, have added the following statement after line 147:

$request = parse_url($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
if( !isset( $request['path'] ) ) error_log( var_export( $request, true ) );

to catch why 'path' isn't being set. The result I get is this:

array (
'host' => 'wp-login.php',
)

HTH.

Thanks.

alexkovalev

Program developer
Staff member
Hi,

Official release depends on the release of updates of several plugins. I can fix this problem and send you a plugin with a solved problem, so that you do not wait for the official update. What do you think about it?

--
Best regards, Alex

Webcraftic team